Greetings fellow dwellers of Earth! How goes the life in your corner of this spinning globe?
I know I just a did a tag last post but I was tagged again, this time by the lovely Jenna, so I’m doing another one today.
Y’all are just gonna have to deal with it.
01. Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link back to their blog so others can find them. Thanks, Jenna. Your the best! Check out her blog here for lots of inspiration, writing tips, and all around AWESOMENESS.😊
02. List the rules and display an award logo on your blog post. Check.
03. Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you. Workin’ on it.
04. Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and notify them by commenting on any of their posts. 11?!!! *gulps*
05. Ask the nominees 11 new questions.
01. What song makes you smile?
There are 1000 and 1 songs that make me smile.
This is such an unfair question.
Let’s go with The Vikings Have Their Tea from the How To Train Your Dragon soundtrack. 😊
02. What book gave you the most feels?
So many books.
So very, very many.
My heart has been broken too many times to count.
I’ll go with Jane Eyre. This book was a roller coaster ride for me. LITERALLY ALL THE EMOTIONS. Anger. Joy. Sadness. Alarm. Confusion. Peace. Hate. Anguish. Love. I felt them all.
I was a exhausted jumble of confusion and shock when I finished it.
03. Favorite childhood memory?
Only one? I don’t have a favorite childhood memory…I have many. (And many non-favorite ones as well. 😬)
I dunno…learning to read? Does that count?
I was a slow learner (and VERY stubborn) and it took me a ridiculous amount of time to learn how to read, so there was great rejoicing on the day I was finally able to.
(My mother was so relieved. Bless her heart, I gave her so much grief in my childhood and she put up with it so well.)
04. Favorite self-care activity?
Getting a shower.
I LOVE getting showers.
So relaxing. So therapeutic. “Such the best.”
05. Favorite productivity hack?
I don’t have a productivity hack. Sorry.
06. Name three of your favorite bloggers.
Only three? But there are so many…*sighs*
The Story Sponge Every single post she writes is so entertaining. Her humor, ohmyword, it’s pure gold! Just go read her blog. Your life will be so much better.
K. M. Weiland I love her blog. I haven’t been reading her blog for very long but it feels like for anything I’ve ever wondered about writing, she’s written a post about it. Highly recommend checking her blog out if you haven’t.
07. Pets with blue eyes or no?
Yes. YES. YES.
Gahhh, I can hardly handle all this cuteness!!
08. (because I have to ask this question all the time…) #teampancakes or #teamwaffles?
I know, I’m lame.
I can’t choose…I love them both too much.
09. Do you like to plan every moment or just go with the flow?
If I’m not in charge, than I like to go with the flow and do whatever everybody else is. I don’t have to know exactly what is happening and it’s okay if stuff is spontaneous.
But if I am the one in charge of an event or something, than I like to plan out every detail. I like to know what is happening and where and when and why.
Does that even make sense?
I dunno, but that’s just the way it is.
10. Gold or silver?
GOLD. Every time.
11. Favorite autumn read?
Almost Autumn by Marianne Kaurin
Great questions, Jenna, that was fun!
Okeee, now for my questions:
- Favorite season?
- Raisins in cookies. Yay or nay?
- If you could travel to Middle Earth, where would you go?
- What is one of the worst book you ever read?
- Favorite mode of transportation?
- Name one random thing that makes you happy.
- Favorite teen writer? (Doesn’t have to be published.)
- Fictional character that made you REALLY mad?
- What’s one of the most inspiring blog posts you read this year?
- Favorite form of procrastination? (*evil laughter*)
- What’s one of the first things you would do if you became the last person on earth?
The Peeps I’m Tagging:
And there is my pitiful list of six people that I’m tagging. Please, if you reading this and I didn’t tag you, please consider yourself tagged. Help me out here. (I don’t want to get in trouble for not following the rules.)
*glances over shoulder*
*whispers* Please forgive me, Jenna.
Welp, that’s it for today, folks! See y’all in two weeks.
Till than, stay happy!