Just in case you were wondering, no, that was not a typo. I just felt it was boring to have the title of my post be the name of a tag, so I thought I’d spice things up.
Here are de rules:
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you. Thanks, Mariposa!
2. Display your award.
3. Answer the questions you were asked.
4. Nominate five bloggers.
5. Ask 6 new questions.
6. Let your nominees know they were tagged.
1. What is your mood today?
It’s kind of a mix. A part of me is happy, motivated, and “la-la-la-yip-do-dee”. The other part of me just wants to go crawl in a hole and sleep for two weeks.
2. Do you prefer dinosaurs or dragons?
I dunno. This is a hard question. I would have originally said dragons but ever since meeting Aberdeen…well dinosaurs seem pretty cool! 😀
3. Are you a pantser or a plotter?
I’m definitely a plotter. I like to know when and where I am going. Surprises are cool, but at least let me know the general direction I’m going.
4. Roughly, how many books do you own (caution: answer question at your own discretion. A certain dinosaur may come and eat those books if you reveal your answer)?
Roughly 230. Two hundred and thirty, beautiful, lovely, intoxicating books.
*glances over shoulder*
Ferdinand and Olli, you are both on night watch tonight, okay? If you see anyone or anything, shoot your quills like it’s Mr. Collins coming for you.
5. What is one food you can’t stand?
Nasty, nasty, nasty.
6. What do you predict you’ll be doing in ten years?
Sitting in the middle of a dusty crevice on the moon, eating a cup of jello, while I wonder who the President is, and whether BBQ-flavored marshmallows is a thing yet. Also, I will cry because the lack of books on the moon is truly alarming.
Was that supposed to be a serious question, because if so, I totally missed the memo..
Arighty, there we be.
Here are your questions:
1. Who or what inspired you to start blogging?
2. If you could have anyone in the whole world, whether they be real or imagined, to be a special guest on your blog, who would it be?
3. If you could do three things today that would have global impact, what would they be?
4. Dark chocolate or milk chocolate?
5. What was your first written story about?
6. What is your favorite thing about blogging?
AND I’M TAGGING:
And that my friends, is the end of the show.
Sorry for the somewhat misguiding title…here’s picture of a lobster with an award to make up for that.
I think his name should be Fred.
Thanks for reading and stay happy!
and the hedgies